A day thriftin', a rule broken.

Saturday, February 26, 2011 § 3

Yes, yes I realize I broke the no-shopping rule.  I feel like it almost shouldn't count, however, since my purchase was only four dollars at the local Goodwill.

AND I did not plan to buy the top, SO THERE.  Me and the sister went thrift store hopping today in search for pieces for her upcoming school fashion show (she's a fashion merchandising major), where she will be dressing her models up as flowers, and I could not pass that excellent deal up.

Here is a little ditty I made about our day of secondhand wonderment:

Thrifting from Madison Scruggs on Vimeo.

And here's my TWENTIETH outfit in my 30x30! Hooray!

What's this?

You are currently reading A day thriftin', a rule broken. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ 3 Response to “A day thriftin', a rule broken.”

§ Leave a Reply