We could be HEROOOOOOOES

Monday, February 21, 2011 § 0


Because of the 70 degree and up weather, I have decided to swap my never-worn ivory chunky-knit sweater from Target for this black pencil skirt. And I think it works- I realized I have something I can actually wear all my pairs of tights with!





Photos courtesy of the lovely and talented Brittany Morehead.  Here stands me and Brown, my genius advisor, who is also partaking in the 30 for 30 remix.  This is us posing in an awkward manner (or, really, just how we pose in our normal life).  I like how my face is ten times more creepy than hers.  

SOOOOO in other news, I saw Moulin Rouge for the first time this weekend.  I know, I know, I'm way behind since I grew up in the 2000's and whatnot.  
And GUESS WHAT- I loved it.  The soundtrack reminds me of my childhood, how the sis and I used to make up dances to 'Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend' and 'Lady Marmalade' (I would always be Christina Aguilera, of course).  It was weird, no doubt, but Ewan McGregor is adorable and Nicole Kidman is gorgeous and the songs are wonderful and I just...loved everything.  Except the ending. 

I just love movies.  I'm such a nerd when it comes to good ones: I'll watch them over and over and over and over again.  I must warn Shannon (bestie and future roomie) of this.  Hopefully she will still want to share an abode with me.

Happy Monday,
Cooper



Posted by Picasa

What's this?

You are currently reading We could be HEROOOOOOOES at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply