Rotten already. And it's only been a night!

Saturday, February 12, 2011 § 0

Ugh.  I feel awful.  It usually helps to write about it.

Remember how last night I said I was looking forward to this weekend, even though I'm being pummeled with homework?  That statement is now false.  I am not looking forward to it.

It's little things that are beating me up, like the fact that I tried so hard to turn in my paper on time to my English teacher yesterday and simply forgot to turn it in online (which is apparently a big deal these days, because it's not complete if you have the hard copy in your hands or anything *please note the sarcasm*) so now it's late.  I've got 104 trig problems that I could have started on those snow days we had, but I'm incapable of doing anything until last-minute so I'm finishing those this weekend.  All of them.

I've got a butt-load of court cases to write about, which I also could have started last week, but I decided to watch River Phoenix movies instead.

I keep telling myself it's the stress of yearbook getting me behind, but I don't think that's it.  I think I'm just a slacker at general.  Which bothers me, because I do work at my education and I work at being intellectually respected and for me to just stop trying like this.....

Oh, God.  I'm going to suck at college.

What's this?

You are currently reading Rotten already. And it's only been a night! at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply