WOW. okay. Well. um. Gee.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011 § 0

Unless you haven't heard, Texas is practically buried under sheets of ice right now.  This is the second day in a row I've had off from school, which has never happened before.  This is insane!

My dilemma comes from me not being able to start on my 30 for 30 remix.  I'm looking forward to it, and it keeps getting put on hold by this stupid freeze-over (since my 30 for 30 applies only for when I go to school.  I haven't decided yet if I'll do it on the weekends, too...I guess if I go out for a while with my bestie?)

You know, I really shouldn't be complaining.  I've wished for snow for a long, long time, and here it is (sort of) for two straight days.  I should be doing a Jimmy Fallon fist-pump right now.  *Commencing fist-pump*

Photos are soon to come of this beautiful disaster.  Auf weidersein (not caring if that's spelled wrong)!

What's this?

You are currently reading WOW. okay. Well. um. Gee. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply