Comfort Zone.

Thursday, February 10, 2011 § 1

I kind of weaved in and out of my comfort zone today.  I stayed with my staples- blouse, scarf, skinnies.  But I threw in something I rarely wear: wedge heels.  And you know what? It was actually nice.  I was ten times taller than everyone else at my school AND I felt like a businesswoman.  T'ain't nothin' bettah, I'll tell you that much.

Disclaimer: This picture is misleading.  I was rocking a Snookie pouf this morning.  SANS bump-it.  I mean, come on, hasn't anyone ever heard of a little hairspray?
Following Spongebob's cardinal rule: K.I.S.S.: Keep It Simple, Stupid. 
Scarf: Forever 21
Dot shirt: Delia's 
Jeans: Forever 21
Wedges: Target


And arent' they adorbs?  Target sure knows their stuff. 

I just realized I haven't been to Target in forever....I might have to take a trip there this weekend.  

And now, I have to go stress over yearbook once again.  Until next time, 

Cooper

What's this?

You are currently reading Comfort Zone. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ 1 Response to “Comfort Zone.”

§ Leave a Reply