Maiden braids and DAY 15- halfway through!

Monday, April 4, 2011 § 0

1. Maiden braids.  Here's how they are supposed to look:

And here's how mine look:


So not a complete fail, if you don't count my visible part, the bobby pins sticking out, and the flyaways everywhere.  I think I'll be trying this again!  Thanks to Kitty Clotheshorse for putting this tutorial up on her blog for all to try!

Now, Day 15: 'Put your iPod on shuffle and write down the first 10 songs that come up.'  Done and done: 

1. Slow Night, So Long- Kings of Leon

2. Do You Know Who I Am- Echo and the Bunnymen

3. Kiss With A Fist- Florence and the Machine

4. Mary Jo- Belle and Sebastian

5. The Thoughts That Give Me the Creeps- HelloGoodbye

6. Heart of Stone- The Raveonettes

7. The Spectator- The Bravery

8. Nature Boy- David Bowie

9. Holdin' On Together- Phoenix

10. New In Town- Little Boots

I was really hoping that the Moulin Rouge soundtrack would sneak its way in there, and it did!  Thank ya, iPod!  I have to admit, I haven't yet listened to the Raveonettes or Belle and Sebastian, I just put it on my iPod.  I plan to ASAP!

Another update on my terribly interesting day-to-day: I plan on getting SUPA FIT for prom (no Madonna arms; more like Jessica Biel arms) and therefore I am eating healthier and working out erryday on the treadmill for 30 minutes.  I'm calling it:
Even though it's not really a challenge.  I don't want to lose a set amount of pounds or anything.  I just want to look FOINE

I worked out on the treadmill every day after school my sophomore year of high school, and I lost a ton of weight.  I think I'll tone up if I do the same thing this year, because a little thing I like to call FLAB is taking over my body.  

Wish me luck!
Happy Monday, 
Cooper

What's this?

You are currently reading Maiden braids and DAY 15- halfway through! at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply