Day 19, Back from Austin.

Monday, April 11, 2011 § 0

Had a suprisingly good Monday!  Here are some pictures from ILPC in Austin, just like I promised.  A little something-something: everything yearbook entered won an award.  And I won second place for best Clubs and Classes spread!

Done bragging.  Here are the pictures:

(these first few were taken by one of our lovely yearbook photogs, Angela Dixon)
Thank you for your good humor and great pizza, Mellow Mushroom!

Oh, yeah.  Those are bees. 

I'm the one with the bag.  Love that 'how are you' frog!

Being sassy in one of the nicest Starbucks I've ever been in.  The people were nice, too.  Thank ya, Starbucks!

Trying to get comfortable on the bus.  It's not the easiest thing in the world. 

Pictures by my crappy cell phone: 

Look at all those turtles! In one of the many UT decorative ponds. 

Ending this picture summary with some peace, love, and Johnny Cash. 

Day 19:  A sweet memory I have. 

It was actually this summer.  My mom, sister, and I decided to go on a 3-day girl's weekend in Galveston the weekend before school started up again.  It's one of my most treasured vacations.  I was sure we were going to be bickering the whole time, as sisters and mothers usually do without a Dad buffer (or at least that applies to us), but I guess there was something in the sea air that calmed all of us and let us have one of the best vacays we've had in a while.  Galveston is so old and beautiful and charming and I loved every bit of it.  Our hotel was right on the water and had a gorgeous view, and when we weren't swimming or grabbing a bite to eat, we were dancing to Hairspray in the hotel room or driving around downtown and looking at all the old houses.  We're going to take another one this summer before I go to college, and I can't wait!  Love my family. 
Oh yeah, and I also got a hell of a tan.  Check that out.  


Happy Monday, 
Cooper




What's this?

You are currently reading Day 19, Back from Austin. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply