The final day. Yay!

Saturday, March 12, 2011 § 0

Here's my second to last one, worn whilst shopping for Farm attire....
I love this bag I'm toting, by the way. I've taken it everywhere with me- vacations, school functions, and it's even got a little paint stain from when I painted my senior parking spot. Love it.
And...drumroll please......
Ta-daaaa!  It's my final outfit.  I must remember that this hairstyle makes my face look nice...I never wear it like this.  I wore this for an outing with the fam to Chipotle, where I got stuffed to the brim. 

And it's over! Sadness, but also relief.  I can finally wear my green maxidress again, and my bright pink skirt.  And all my pairs of crappy, discolored flats.  YIPEE!

Goodbye, 30 for 30.  We will meet again!

Posted by Picasa

What's this?

You are currently reading The final day. Yay! at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply