Day 4, and a BRAND-NEW TOP

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 § 0

Just joshin' ya.  It's not brand-new.  It's thrifted!  I got this top at Goodwill a few weeks ago:

I felt like Spencer from Pretty Little Liars when I wore this top today (geez, I'm such a teenager).  That's a good thing! After all, whoever styles her character on the show is a goddess of fashion: 
The blazers, the hats, the oxfords...I need to recreate some of these.  

In other news, it is Day 4 in the 30 days of blogging universe, and my topic isssss (drumroll, please): 
An annoying habit I wish I didn't have. 

Stuttering if I talk too fast, tripping over my words....or when I get nervous in conversations, sometimes I'll just forget the word I was planning on using and I'll stand there with an unfinished sentence hanging in the air, or I'll stutter, trying to think of it desperately.  If worse comes to worse, I'll usually replace it with a different word, one that doesn't make sense, so I end up sounding like an idiot.  

Sometimes I just need to learn when to keep my mouth shut.  And that's my annoying habit!



What's this?

You are currently reading Day 4, and a BRAND-NEW TOP at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply