Random.

Friday, May 18, 2012 § 0

Today is a random post of randomness.  This is my life now.

It's so weird having summer already...I forget that all the high schoolers are still in school and just assume that everyone is off when I am.  I should most likely get a summer job soon but right now it's so busy with my sister here and my parents moving into the new house.  We're a mess.

Speaking of my sister, it's so nice to have her here.  After all, I spent over two months without her and now it's a nonstop hangout sesh.  Everything is so different in her life and it's weird that everything is changing so fast, but I just have to learn to roll with the punches.

We tried a peel-off mask tonight and it is a bit uncomfortable:


Don't worry, our skin is not that oily.  That's the mask....that is still on my face.  I should do something about that.  

L8RZZZZZ
Madi

What's this?

You are currently reading Random. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply