Living alone.

Thursday, May 3, 2012 § 0



 I just found this video on A Cup Of Jo's blog in a post about living alone...and it makes me so excited to get my own place!  For those of you who don't already know, next year I'm living in a studio apartment.

It's always been my dream to live alone at some point in my life, but I always thought it would come later.  I never imagined it would be my sophomore year of college...

And sometimes I feel like I'm cheating the college system...like, you're SUPPOSED to have roommates and experience the good ones and the bad ones and the ones that steal your socks and the ones that become lifelong friends....

However, I want this, and therefore I'm going to be excited about it.

Also, I'm in a really good mood because I met this guy today.  I don't know his name, but we talked for like five minutes.  It was a really great five minutes of mutual interest in each other.

YES.

So long,
Madi

What's this?

You are currently reading Living alone. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply