I think you already know what I'm going to blog about today.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012 § 0

For those of you that follow me on Instagram or on Facebook, last night you were bombarded with photos offff.....THE BLACK KEYS CONCERT!

That's just 'cause it was so amazing that I had to shove my excitement right into your faces.  Just right in there.

Here's more, if you didn't get enough of the shoving:


PATRIIIIIIIIICK!!!!

Sing it to me, Dan. 

^The Arctic Monkeys opened.  They were so fun. 

They brought the disco ball out for Everlasting Light. UGH I want to go back in time and re-experience it all. 

THE DRUMSET....SO SIXTIES 


Well, I only got ground on twice and seduced one high school boy.  And I enjoyed some freaking amazing music. 


What's this?

You are currently reading I think you already know what I'm going to blog about today. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply