A long walk.

Monday, May 21, 2012 § 0

We're still trying to get used to this new house and all the bells and whisles...and moths...that come with it.  Along with that, me and the sis are trying to train for my first 5K this weekend, and so we went on a long walk (and occasional run) through our new neighborhood last night.







It's country living at it's finest. 

I seriously love this new house...my parents are so happy to be out of the suburbs and it's SO us.  I mean, it's an old house, so we have to do some renovations...for example, we've got a put a fence up so the dogs can actually run around in our enormous plot o' land and burn some of their crazy energy off.  And there's carpet everywhere...which is fine by me, but not by my parents, who are hardwood freaks!!  Ah, well.  We'll make it our own with time!

Have a happy Monday, 
Madi

What's this?

You are currently reading A long walk. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply