Blazer.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 § 1

As you probably already realized from my last blog post, I absolutely loved Ginnifer Goodwin's outfits on Sunday night's episode of Once Upon a Time, especially this one:


BUT sadly I realized that I don't own any adorable blazers (the only blazers I do have are at home in Texas, grrr).  So what did I do, you ask?  Well, I scoured the local Goodwill on a Wednesday night for some finds, and boy did I find things.  The Goodwill near my school is so amazing, probably because all the cool college kids drop off their old digs, and I ended up finding an adorable long blazer in a similar camel color: 
Here's the deal: first of all, it's got shoulder pads (which my sister says I should keep in but I'm not so sure) and second of all, where's my elbow patches???  It looks like I'm going to have to sew them on myself but to me, that sounds like a perfect weekend project.  

I am just LOVIN on Goodwill tonight.  I even found a 'j'adore Paris' t-shirt in the men's section for a dollar.  AWESOME. 

Have a smashing night, 
Cooper


What's this?

You are currently reading Blazer. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ 1 Response to “Blazer.”

§ Leave a Reply