Addicted.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012 § 0

Today I went to Forever 21.  Yesterday I went to Forever 21.  Yeah, I would say that I'm obsessed.

A little tip if you've never been there- you HAVE to have a plan!  The first day I went in not knowing what I want and therefore I bought something completely out of the ordinary- a hat!  It became a treat 'choself day (cue Donna from Parks and Recreation), meaning that I bought that hat without feeling guilty about it.  Yep.  Deal with it, self.
I actually LOVE it.  I want to wear it all the time, even with my PJs.  In fact, I think I'll go put it on now. 

And then today, I tried something on as a joke and ended up buying it because I felt so ethereal in it.  It's a white asymmetrical dress, and it's a little bit sheer so I'll have to wear a slip...but it's something I'm having second thoughts about because I'm not sure if I can dress it down or not!  

We'll see. Have a merry, merry Thursday!



What's this?

You are currently reading Addicted. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply