My sister is great.

Saturday, September 24, 2011 § 0



Everybody please watch my sister be adorable and teach people how to be gorgeous.  She's so great, and so is her vlog.  SO FOLLOW IT OKAY?

Speaking of vlogs, remember my last post? When I mentioned that the Freshman blog advisor was going to meet with me to see if I wanted to do my vlog regularly?

Well, on Friday he took me and the Collegian's blogs editor out for pizza and they talked to me about making this vlog weekly and eventually doing other topics besides dorm life.  Basically, I might get my own, seperate, Collegian vlog.

I am so excited- I can't believe they liked my videos that much and it means so much to me that they'd actually like to work with me on this.

It's surreal, and it's great, and I just can't believe it's all happening so fast.  I love CSU, and I love this September, and I love Fall.  I love, love, love.

Next week, my mom's coming in from Texas and I'll be sure to take tons of pictures of our tons-o-fun girl's weekend together.  I absolutely cannot wait to see her.  It's been a month!!! That's crazy!!!

Until later,
Cooper

What's this?

You are currently reading My sister is great. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply