Dorm life.

Monday, September 12, 2011 § 2

So I have to do a blog (a different blog) for my media based first year mentoring group for the university, and I've decided to do videos.

Yeah, because my first one went so well.....  No worries, this one is much shorter and BETTER.  It includes dancing and chunky sweaters, and in the second one I dance while eating food.

So pretty much just a whole lot of dancing.

Here's the first one:




And the second:



Enjoy dorm living, folks. I'll be sure to post a link to my first CSU blog post when they get put up :)

What's this?

You are currently reading Dorm life. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ 2 Response to “Dorm life.”

  • MrsW says:

    First of all, I love Dorm Life. You're so cute.
    Second of all, when I went to Howard Payne (and had no friends), they wouldn't give me to-go boxes unless I was on my lunch break from work, sick, or had an evening class. So I lied every night.
    Third of all, I tried telling Taylor and his mom that you can make eggs in the microwave. They both told me I couldn't, but I knew I could.

  • TSB says:

    Thanks, Lisa! And Howard Payne sounds like a place for douches if they make you lie for to-go. AND YOU CAN MAKE EGGS IN A MICRO, I PROMISE!

§ Leave a Reply