Visit to College.

Thursday, June 23, 2011 § 0

Well, orientation's over.  I have pics, I promise, but they take forever to upload and I have a million and one things on my plate tomorrow.  So yeah.

I don't know what it is, but ever since I got back from CSU I've been so nervous about August.  Well, actually, that's a lie. I know exactly what it is.  I'm nervous about leaving home.  I know that CSU is a place that I love and I know I'll be happy there, but I'm just nervous about leaving home.  Why does it have to be so dang far away? (oh yeah, because I picked it all the way over in Fort Collins)  I'm going to be so homesick.

I just want to fast-forward and plop down in November, when I've gotten used to classes and made some friends and gotten involved and all that.  I hate easing into things.  I hate the beginning of school years.

Well, I've got another two months to worry about this.  Please tell me my fears are rational?

What's this?

You are currently reading Visit to College. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply