So typical.

Saturday, June 18, 2011 § 0

I walk into Target, ready to buy some simple flats and get outta that mother and then...something happened.

My dad decides to try on some jeans...cut to me wandering the ladies section, browsing and killing time, and finding some sweet pants.  Well, dad's in the dressing room and I've got time to spare, guess I can try these on!

I ended up trying on four different pairs of pants and revisiting the shoe section about six times.  I also bought a cashmere-ish sweater.  Why?  I don't know.

Then I went to Payless to fufill my original mission...almost bought snow boots.  It's 106 degrees in Texas.

FINALLY bought Toms knockoffs at Famous Footwear.

That was my night, and it all started with a pair of flats.  I have a problem.

What's this?

You are currently reading So typical. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply