FRRRIDAY NIGHT

Friday, January 21, 2011 § 0

I'm quite excited for this weekend, mostly because this week has been exhausting.  I've been feeling lately like I haven't been doing enough for yearbook- even though I guess I am- but I just don't feel like it.  All these mistakes and problems keep coming up and I keep missing things and....blech.  I just need to breathe, I suppose.   I did get a little bit of my journalism confidence back when I went on assignment today to take pictures of some of the kids from my school in the CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) training program.  I must say, I took some pretty nice shots.  The blister on my heel was totally worth the pictures.

Another mood-booster will be this fun day I have planned with my friends tomorrow.  We're heading to Ikea instead of going to the Winter Formal (which costs $25- I DON'T THINK SO).  We're all wearing nice dresses and going to run around and pick out fabrics and rugs and ironing boards and eat lingonberry pie and swedish meatballs and have lots and lots of fun together.

I do have a goal this weekend, however, and that is to watch Never Let Me Go.  I'm fully prepared to cry.
I cannot wait to see my darling Andrew Garfield.  

Toodle-loo and may your Friday be lovely, 
Cooper

What's this?

You are currently reading FRRRIDAY NIGHT at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply