Sorry.

Sunday, January 16, 2011 § 0

That I haven't been posting, that is.  It's actually not because I've been lazy or unproductive, which is usually the case when it comes to maintaining blogs in my case.  In fact, it's been quite the opposite.

I've got an Etsy shop called Zombie Parade, so named for the fun, colorful portraitss of zombies (cartoon, not gory) I was going to sell.  I've done a few but, like always, got tired of it and recently started something new- painting quotes.

It's not a new idea, but the way I'm doing it is going to make it desirable to hang up in a home or apartment (or even an old shack; everywhere needs a little color) by making the quotes look magical and inspiring with designs around them, etc etc.

Well, I've had so much fun doing them that I hardly care if they sell or not.  My only hope is that they make someone as happy as they've made me!!!

Once I finish some, I'll put them up in my shop and post the link.

Until then.....
Have a wonderful, lazy Sunday, fellow bloggers.  


*picture not mine, I own no rights to it*

What's this?

You are currently reading Sorry. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply