Le drive-in.

Saturday, March 17, 2012 § 0


Well, let me preface my post about the drive-in and say that I spent about 80 dollars at Forever 21 yesterday.  EIGHTY.  Can you honestly believe....well...yeah, I can.  I bought, like, four things.  God, it really adds up.  Anyway, one of those tops is this sheer sleeveless shirt with velvet dots on it.  Me and the sister have currently been fighting over it.  

I bought so many clothes because I wanted to look awesome yesterday forrrr...duh duh duh duuuuh! The drive-in!
That amazing girl in the leopard print is my best friend, Shannon, and it was her 19th birthday a couple of days ago.  Therefore, yesterday we celebrated at the drive-in with a few of our friends and hilariousness ensued. 







Love that place.


What's this?

You are currently reading Le drive-in. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply