The apartment.

Sunday, August 19, 2012 § 0

Can't believe I went from dorm life: 


 To apartment life: 
So QUICKLY!  I look at all the freshman wandering around campus and still feel like I'm one of them. It's such a weird feeling to already be a sophomore in college and in my own digs, and I think that thought sort of freaked me out last night when my parents left.  This time, I'm REALLY on my own.  Independence is such a scary thing to have, and I guess in a dorm it didn't really feel like all that big of a deal since there was an RA constantly checking up on everyone and a roomie to keep you company.  Now I'm in an apt by myself and while it is fun to do literally whatever I want (walking around naked is a plus I quite enjoy...tmi?) it's still a daunting thing to get used to.  We'll see how I handle it over the next few weeks!


Happy first week of school (to CSU students and the lucky few who are starting early with me)!

Madi

What's this?

You are currently reading The apartment. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply