All packed up!

Thursday, August 2, 2012 § 0

And ready to move into my apartment tomorrow!  I am so excited, and I've been jangling my new keys in everyone's face lately:
It's a small place but I can't wait to spruce it up and make it just for me.  

And speaking of sprucing it up...my Goodwill obsession has only become more and more intense.  I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS CHEAP-ASS SECONDHAND STUFF!  I even got this gorgeous fabric that I'm going to use as a table runner on top of my white crochet tablecloth: 
Crazy gorgeous floral!!! Lately, I've been all about the flowers. 


Another amazing thing about this week was that my best friend stopped by to pay me a visit.  It was so amazing having her here and I miss her already...whether we're spending two hours on the highway or 15 minutes on a go-cart speedway, we're always having fun with each other. 



Love that girl!!!

Well, it's disappointing that summer's almost over but I've got a feeling that this year is going to be my best yet.  

SHANNON, THIS IS OUR YEAR!!!

Adios, 
Madi


What's this?

You are currently reading All packed up! at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply