sweater haul: and it's a summer photo shoot?

Thursday, July 21, 2011 § 0

Yes, I know that it is the middle of July.  And yes, I know that it is 100+ degrees outside.  I still went to Goodwill today and bought 4 cozy sweaters to prepare myself for Colorado.

I've been freaking out about going lately, so I've been trying to find things that will get me excited about my freshman year.  Who wouldn't get excited about secondhand, oversized knit sweaters?

I had a jolt of inspiration after watching the Proposal- in one scene, Sandra Bullock wears this hilarious chunky blue dog sweater that's Grandma Annie's but it looked so warm and nice.  I wanted some cozy sweaters to wear when lying around my dorm, just like Grandma Annie's stash :)

And, to make it fun, my sister styled me up (she is a fashion merchandising student, after all) and gave me a photo shoot with my new sweaters to boot.  ENJOY!


Sweater #1- Purple cable-knit


I snagged these gray yoga pants at Wal-mart for five bucks.  This sweater is so long, so I can pull off the leggings without looking trashy!



Sweater #2- Navy blue Men's J. Crew Sweater (and yet still $4!)







 Sweater #3- Gray button down Gap sweater




 Sweater #4- St. John's Bay gray sweater







I think I snagged some pretty great sweaters. 

I also think I had way too much fun during this photo shoot. 

Till next time, 
Cooper


What's this?

You are currently reading sweater haul: and it's a summer photo shoot? at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply