LAST DAY

Monday, May 2, 2011 § 0

Of 30 days of blogging.  I won't do another 30 thing for a while. 

Movies I can watch again and again: 

1. Amelie




2. Splash

 (which is hilarious, by the way, due to the creepy narrator)


3. Pride and Prejudice



4. Roman Holiday



5. Country Strong



6. King Kong



7. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
(even though part 2 is sure to be on this list once it comes out)




8. The Brothers Bloom



9. Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark



10. Elizabethtown


11. Stardust



12. The Young Victoria



13. Moulin Rouge



Wow.  That's a lot, but I thought I should go out with a bang!

These are all the movies I can and have watched a million times, and never get tired of.  

LOVE 'EM ALL









What's this?

You are currently reading LAST DAY at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply