I AM NOT PRINCESS LEIA. ALSO NOT FROM GERMANY.

Friday, May 13, 2011 § 0


Can I just express my undying love for this hairstyle?  I love it so much.  It's out of your face, you look totally cute, and when you take it out, it's all wavy and cute.  Oh, also, when you lean your head back in the movie theater or something, there's no obnoxious bun stub buggin' you.  I just thought that was an important factor.  

How did I do this, you ask?  With the help of Totally Tessa's blog, which led me to this website: 


I didn't do the whole braid-crown thing like she did though, but it's kind of the same concept.  You just braid your hair into two braids, flip them up onto or near your hairline, and pin those suckers down. 

Et voila! A perfect maiden braid.  Beware: you are liable to be called Princess Leia and German Beer Girl when wearing this hairstyle.  But hey- Princess Leia snags adorable Han Solo and I'm pretty sure being attractive is in the beer girls' contract.  


What's this?

You are currently reading I AM NOT PRINCESS LEIA. ALSO NOT FROM GERMANY. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply