I need to pump the brakes here.

Friday, October 19, 2012 § 0

I've recently become super obsessed with a show lately- and by obsessed, I mean I stay up until 1 or 2 A.M. watching episodes since I can't go to bed not knowing what's going to happen.  It's Hart of Dixie, starring Rachel Bilson, and I didn't really like it at first since the acting is not amazing and the storyline's a little cheesy...

But DAMN is it addicting!!!  Plus, there are a lot of secondary characters that I've been loving, most especially the 'villian': Lemon Breeland. I mostly just love her because she's like a southern, mean Charlotte Charles and while her accent is a little over the top, she is just one classy individual.






Aren't her outfits adorable???

Plus, she's secretly in love with the mayor who is the cutest thing ever and I just love their little story arc.  

I'm gonna go watch some more of this show and I'll be back in about five days.  



What's this?

You are currently reading I need to pump the brakes here. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply