I freaking love fall.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012 § 0

But it's leaving me!  All the leaves have fallen, the weather is turning from chilly to downright cold, and it's set to snow tomorrow.

NO FALL DON'T LEAVE ME MY INSTAGRAM WILL NO LONGER BE BEAUTIFUL

In other news, I saw Looper today and it was 50 shades of AMAZING.  If you don't know what my threshold for amazing is, think about it this way- it's right up there with The Dark Knight Rises.  And THAT'S serious.

I really thought Joseph Gordon Levitt's prosthetics were going to be distracting in the movie, but they actually weren't.  He was still his handsome self, as ever.  I'm always in such awe of actors like JGL- just years ago, he was this little indie movie actor and now he's an enormous star.  Plus he created and runs HitRecord.com, which is the coolest site ever.  I just love his passion for everything.



In other, OTHER news, I did the perfect pen bun today.  That's when you stick a pen in your hair.  Ah, the life of a writer.


And...um...yeah, that about covers it.  


What's this?

You are currently reading I freaking love fall. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply