Horsetooth.

Sunday, November 6, 2011 § 0

Yesterday, me and some friends went down to Horsetooth mountain to go hiking.  My car barely made it up the steep roads, but once we got up there it was so worth it- the weather was perfect and the views were absolutely breathtaking!! I think I have a new goal to climb a 'fourteener'- or a 14,000 foot high mountain.  It's intense and you have to wear helmets and go with a guide, but I think it would be so satisfying at the end of the day.  Here are some shots from our hike:






Getting worn out?

With all the grafitti, of course someone would paint marijuana.  OF COURSE.  Damn hippies.  

My favorite rock.



Teen angst. 


Titanic pose. 


LOVE these last two pictures.  Don't worry, the road was completely clear!


If you live in the Fort Collins area, you should definitely make a trip down to Horsetooth sometime.  It's worth it!  The only problem was that we went when all the snow was melting, and therefore my shoes are now caked in mud.  Great.  

Happy Sunday, 
Cooper

What's this?

You are currently reading Horsetooth. at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply