Happy Christmas Eve!

Friday, December 24, 2010 § 0

 
I can't believe it's Christmas Eve already!  The time has gone by so quickly.  I've loved every minute of this month (well, maybe not the very beginning, when we were all rather full of November tension).  I don't want Christmastime to be over!  But all good things must come to an end, and the presents have got to be opened sometime....


To be quite honest, today couldn't go by fast enough!  I can't wait to dress up tonight for our annual family Christmas Party and give my parents and my sister some great gifts tomorrow morning. 

The possibility of a Macbook for Christmas doesn't hurt, either. 

To be honest, I feel  like I've been the nicest this Christmas; more than any other Christmas in the past.  I hope you all have a wonderful, happy holiday!

P.S.- Dear Santa- all I want for Christmas is for my header to be fixed!!!

What's this?

You are currently reading Happy Christmas Eve! at Life with Madi.

meta

§ Leave a Reply